SnowPusherLite 48″ Snow Pusher Model
- The 48″ model is a great choice for clearing outdoor ice skating rinks on ponds and lakes in your back yard.
- Perfectly designed for quickly and easily removing light fluffy snows up to 2 inches when a snow blower is not necessary.
- It has a dual edge design with a bottom galvanized steel edge and a top rubber squeegee to protect your pavers and patio.
- Its lightweight design makes it great for people of all ages.
- The SnowPusherLite is available in three sizes, 48” 38” and 28”
- All models have a complete line of replacement parts.
The best way to clean a driveway with this tool is to work from side-to-side as opposed to making one long push. Begin by taking one or two swipes down the length of your driveway if possible, then work side to side pushing to the edge of the lawn.
This product is NOT designed for scraping ice or removing heavy wet snow.
(Items shipped require some assembly)